Thursday 7 June 2012

Summer Time

So I think it's safe to say that the Summer Holidays have well and truly kicked off at Abertay - sun burn and working in a bar that was so hot there should be legislation saying I can't work in it included.

Never fear however I won't be jetting off to some hot country to forget all about Constitutional Amendments, Social Networking and the horrors that await in HLSL (it's not that bad really) Work beckons and so my summer will be spent working bar as ever, working as an entertainments/audio technician type person as ever and preparing the Union's social media presence for the coming year.

On top of this - as I am a glutton for punishment, I'll be moving flat and doing a couple of personal projects which I'll gladly share sometime in the near future I hope.

Anyway, that's this note concluded normal service will resume next weekend hopefully!

Brian, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment